I would like to send out a big THANK YOU to my fam (mainly my mom..and dad) for sending an entire suitcase of goods with the Bauches! It felt like Christmas opening it. I even got my annual pair of underwear from Santa. Wahooooo! I loved each and every thing.
AND, thank you Baba and Gidi for the early present. The cake made it just fine!! Looking forward to enjoying a slice of home.
As you could have guessed, the Bauches arrived Sunday night. Yesterday we relaxed at home, and they checked out the area. Today we went to Khao San road where everyone put a tiny dent in their wallets. We have all been enjoying our time together. The five of us even got to Skype with Dani, Adam and little Jack this morning.
Tomorrow we are off to the islands! Hopefully I will be able to get rid of this cold I picked up a couple of days ago. I am pretty sure the sun, sand, and some smoothies will cure it.
No comments:
Post a Comment