They made it! After a long (long) journey, the Perepeluks have arrived safe and sound! Kerry, Liz, Dustin, and Leta will be living it up here in Thailand for the next 3 weeks! We do wish ALL the Perepeluks could be here though. I might just have to photoshop Jenny, Ryan, and Garret in some of the pictures.
 |
| Waiting for the "Purple-Lucks" at the airport. They came Thursday night. |
 |
| Seeing them for the first time in almost a year! |
 |
| Starting off Day 1 with fresh fruit and yogurt. |
 |
| Dustin's first lunch in Thailand! The Thai version of macaroni! |
 |
| Leta's first lunch! Chicken teriyaki with rice. |
 |
Kerry and Liz waking up their taste buds.
Even when you ask for no spice, the food comes spicy! |
 |
| Leta is already in love with the flowers here. |
 |
| We spent the first day here touring our neighbourhood and school. I thought everyone was doing so well with jet lag, but as I am typing this (in the early evening), they are all snoozing! It's a 13 hour time difference from back home. Takes a few days getting used to. |
 |
| In the neighbourhood behind our apartment complex. |
 |
| First family photo! Checking out the river. |
 |
| Tiny toilets at my school. |
 |
| Leta meeting my students. |
 |
| Dustin and his new girlfriend. |
We will be busy being tourists over the next while, but we will try to keep you all updated on our adventures every few days or so.
So wonderful to see the pictures, hard to believe that you are all so far away! Food looks good.
ReplyDeleteTemperature here today (Friday evening) is 26, you are warmer?
Enjoy the holiday!
V & J
Hello! Glad to see the family arrived safely and love seeing the Perepeluks smiling in all the pictures. Looks like they are really enjoying themselves already! I will be there in spirit the whole time you guys are there. Hopefully the heat won't be too much for mom and dad as I see dad is already sweating thru his shirt. Garret, Ryan, and I had a good camping trip in Alberta although weather was pretty cool and raining. Love the cute little toilet. Okay, take care and keep in touch weekly! Love: Jenny
ReplyDeleteHello I commented earlier but when I clicked on now I don't know what happened to it. Glad to see that you are enjoying your holiday. Have a great time. Love Mom & Dad
ReplyDelete