Friday, September 28, 2012

My Ducks Are All in a Row

Hello! I have been wanting to do another post for awhile now. But, as I live the life of a teacher, September has been rather uneventful in terms of my personal life! So, here is an update on the life of Ms. Melanie.

Ms. Melanie's 17 little ducklings.
(Yes, they are allowed to be posted on the internet)

Busy as a bee.
There are over 10,000 idioms in the English language. We waste no time learning about them!

We also waste no time learning about the 6 species of early humans.

What I teach my students every year.

Pictures of two of my favourite things on my bulletin board. Beaches and my niece.

Participating in the annual Terry Fox Run, all the way in Bangkok!

Red and white.
A Canada spirit day!

They were obsessed with these tattoos "all the way from Canada".

Art class.

Preps every Friday afternoon = a quick stroll to the coffee shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment