Greetings from BKK! First off, I would like to thank those of you who sent me birthday wishes this week..it is always lovely to hear from my loved ones! I am now 26! Dustin and I celebrated our birthday on the 11th. It's fun having a birthday in Thailand because you get to celebrate for two days. When everyone was done wishing me a happy birthday here, I just started to get wishes from home (with the 13 hour time difference and all).
![]() |
| On Saturday night a bunch of us (teachers from my school and their friends) went on a big boat party. The night felt like a blur (kind of like these pictures), it went so fast. |
![]() |
| We took tuk-tuks to a pier. |
![]() |
| At the pier we boarded this boat, which cruised down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok for a few hours. |
![]() |
| My night was especially fun because I was wearing awesome green pants. |
![]() |
| The boat had two levels with DJs pumping different kinds of music. It was super fun. |
![]() |
| My dance partner for the night. (Photo clearly not taken by me) |
![]() |
| After work on Tuesday, we went to our fav restaurant on the river, Princess Terrace, for my birthday. |
![]() |
| The food was divine, and so was my company. |
![]() |
| A birthday card from one of the grade 3 students. |
![]() |
| Canadian beavers on another birthday card. |
![]() |
| Best birthday wish of them all! |











Happy Belated Birthday!! I thought I would wait until I got an email because I'm still not sure what I'm doing here when it comes to sending you mail. Anyway have a great month, year and whatever. I finished stuffing your pillow. Love Baba
ReplyDelete