![]() |
| I missed this flat, flat province! |
![]() |
| Jenny working in her garden, almost ready to pop! |
![]() |
| Andy met me in Regina. After a whole year away, we really missed a lot of people...including our nephew, Jack! We had a lot of catching up to do. |
![]() |
| Say whatttt? Yorkton has sushi?! Boy do things change in a year. Had to try it. Delicious. |
![]() |
| We spent a few days at the lake. |
![]() |
| Going to check out the beach. |
![]() |
| It was hoppin' |
![]() |
| We celebrated Ryan's birthday with some burger cupcakes! |
![]() |
| Went to the dunes. |
![]() |
| Andy and I cruised all over the province. Next stop, Saskatoon! We got to see our other nephew, Edward! |
![]() |
| What we've been looking forward to more than our own wedding....Dani and Adam's wedding! Best wedding of the year! I was honoured to be a bridesmaid :) |
![]() |
| Happy family (Side note: I haven't worn jeans in an ENTIRE year. It felt SO good to wear them again!) |
![]() |
| After Saskatoon, we headed to Eastend to do some wedding planning of our own! |
![]() | ||
| It was a productive few days out there. Doing some copper crafting for my bestie ;)
|
![]() |
| While in Eastend, I got a call that Jenny had her baby!!!!!! Most exciting phone call of my life! Welcome to the family Peyton Amber Newcombe. Born August 16th! |
![]() |
| A very happy auntie with her 2 day old niece. It was so hard to put her down! |
![]() |
| Less than a week old! |
![]() |
| Back in Yorkton. Dustin taking care of the garden. |
![]() |
| My dad stole my camera and took this beauty. |
![]() |
| Until we meet again California! |
I made it back safe and sound to Bangkok late Friday night. Sadly Andy won't be coming back until the beginning of September. He's lucky enough to spend a couple more weeks at home with his friends and family.
It should be another great year here in Thailand, but I must admit..I am looking forward to next summer already!
























No comments:
Post a Comment