This one is dedicated to you, Miss President/Lele/Peter/Pookey/Lisa/Leta…
![]() |
| This is a real note the secretary gave me to day. No joke. The students are very open to discussing bodily functions. Andy says it's not right for me to post this, but I am anyways. |
This evening a few of us teachers decided to drop everything and go on a trip this weekend. The second the last school bell things tomorrow, we are off to the mountains! I have no idea what the name of the place we are going to is. All I know is that we are going to take a two hour bus ride to get there. We are coming back Sunday night. Unfortunately, we all have to work on Monday…no Thanksgiving holiday here :(
Andy is going to stay home and hold down the fort. He has to teach Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! Please eat some turkey for me.
I am thankful for my family and my friends.

Happy Thanksgiving Melanie! Mmmmmmmm turkey! There will be enough for you and Andy and we will eat it for you!! I am thankful you are happy living so far away. We miss you!! From your wonderful family.
ReplyDelete