Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter in the Southeast

Happy Easter! It has been one fun and HOT weekend for me. Even though the temperature has been soaring, in the high 40s, I have managed to spend most of the weekend enjoying the outdoors.

No Easter eggs here. I had my students make fortune cookie origami instead. Just a little bit random...

Celebrated Holy Saturday down at my favourite restaurant on the river with some friends. I really can't get enough of this place.
This is what I came home to after my supper. Three boys experimenting with the relationship between water and sound frequencies.
Our friend, Mike, is here visiting for two months. Good times are going to be had, I can tell you that much.

We went to a packed Easter Sunday mass.

Then we took Mike to experience the madness of Khao San Road (although it looks rather tame in this picture).


No comments:

Post a Comment