Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Africa in Thailand

Happy report card season everyone! The joys of teaching.
 
Things I have recently done other than report cards....

I visited Andy's new work place!
The company Andy works for just opened a new school much closer to our house. He now alternates between both locations.

Teacher Andy in his classroom.

Lots to check out in the high-end mall Andy works in.

Including Starbucks.
No special Christmas flavours in this country though :(

The city has decked their halls.

I went to Safari World, a zoo, with the elementary students on a field trip.
Love the buses here.

The zoo exceeded my expectations.




  


Polar bears in 34°C weather did not seem right.
 


Took a trip to Africa for a few minutes.

Saw a couple hundred giraffes while we were there.




 
 

We put out our Christmas decorations weeks ago. Just a bit excited about the holiday.
 


2 comments: