Monday, August 29, 2011

Hello Camera

Time for a short and sweet random picture blog post! Enjoy.

 
New complimentary slippers given by our landlord
 

Eggs sit on the shelves at the stores...not refrigerated


Sprayers replace toilet paper in Thailand. I never leave the house without my own


My cell phone the school bought for me (wahoo!) and Andy's orange cell.
EVERYONE in Bangkok has a cell phone. I was told that the high school students usually have 4 or 5 different kinds. It is so much easier to get a cell here, no stupid contracts! You just buy a cell (mine is a $9.00 phone and Andy's is just over $30.00-he claims that his is "so sweet"), get a $3.00 SIM card and buy some minutes (which are also cheap).




Andy swimming


Kitchen appliances come in awesome colours. The yellow elf toaster was here (note: the elf is not a sticker later added to the toaster...it came like that). We bought the mint green blender.




   

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the toaster, very cool.
    The pool looks okay I guess....
    Ass sprayer, practical.
    Cheap cellphones, I wish! Love the orange.
    Eggs will be eggs.
    Black and White slippers, classy of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ass sprayer. Let it happen Mel! <3 Shea

    ReplyDelete